Monday, August 24, 2009

The Summer Fun Continues

Here's a few pics of some of the Minnesota fun we've been having. It involves lots of swimming and treats and friends and, of course, adventure. Take a look at Minnehaha Falls, The Northwest Fur Trading Post, The St. Paul Cathedral and the Mirror Maze in the Mall of America. The weather all ready feels like fall is coming, and we are trying to enjoy the warmth while we've got it! This summer went too fast!

________________________________________________________________


Do you like the collages? I've really learned a lot from my photoshop class! There is still more to learn, and I definitely gotta get faster, but it's super fun never the less. I signed up for another one titled, "20 pages in 20 days"! I'll be posting some of the goodness I create soon! I might just be addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment