Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Here!


Fall has officially started. We can feel it in the air, the trees are changing, the kids are contemplating their Halloween costumes and now our decorations have gone up! As much as I LOVE summer and the heat, fall is one of my favorite seasons. It's a beautiful time of year, and I hear Minnesota has amazing falls. We are all super excited to see all the leaves change and take a boat ride down the river to see them, try a famous honeycrip apple and find an orchard to explore. It's a great harvest time to count our blessings and to thank those who have made our life better. So, thank you, Mom and Dad, for giving me the best gift, the gospel. Without it, I would not be anything that I am today. Thank you for giving me many opportunities to build a testimony and to know for myself who I am and that I have a purpose and role in the Great Creator's plan. I'm so excited to experience a new place with new friends during this awesome season! Fall has arrived and I'm here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment