Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Latest Projects

I have had the crafting bug lately! Here's a look at a few things I've been working on lately...

I have been making these fabric flowers. I found a little tutorial at wise craft and have just made a bunch of these cute things with Abi. They are so easy and can be used for a million things. You have got to try it!

Here's what the back looks like....


Here's what it looks like on a present. Abi has used them in her hair, on her clothes and on her purses. So cute!


I also used the flowers on these pillows I just made. Breck helped me refinish my dresser to a beautiful creamy yellow before we left Utah. I absolutely love it, but didn't have anything to really tie it into my room. I decided to make pillows! Here they are! It was so fun and now the room looks complete!


Here's the awesome dresser Breck helped me with. She is a furniture GENIUS! Check out her stuff here and start saving your pennies for one of Breck's awesome creations!

Here's the book I made for Aaron for father's day. I got the template from the fabulous ladies at House of 3 I really am addicted to their stuff! Their site is especially perfect since Minnesota doesn't have Roberts or any scrapbooking stores. They do have Michaels, but the scrapping section is as long as I am. Boo! Thank goodness for the House of 3 genius'!



This book lists 10 things we love about our dad...


The kids helped me with their hand prints. They thought that was really fun!


I even let Abi write in it. Her writing is so cute and it's fun to have it in a book.



I think Aaron liked it. I had a great time putting it together and can't wait to try a new Ho3 project out!
That's it! All the crafts I've been doing this last month. It's been super fun, and I have a few more in the line up for the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment